Is there a way to add multiple scale markers to a graph?

My company has several different Branch's that each have different billing goals. I know that I can set up an upper and lower value, but we have at least 7 different branches.

Currently we have a general total amount billed for the entire company but a looking to add a marker for each branch along with still having our general company monthly goal.

Please let me know if this is possible

Thank you in advance

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓

Yes there is!

Here is an example of what it looks like:

It isn't going to work with every chart type, but any chart type that allows for multiple series values you can do it. The beastmode is real easy too!

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓

Yes there is!

Here is an example of what it looks like:

It isn't going to work with every chart type, but any chart type that allows for multiple series values you can do it. The beastmode is real easy too!

• DWill978
    DWill978 Member
    edited October 9

Thank you for this. This is still only showing you just added one. are you saying to create a beast mode for each branch?

Also, what would you recommend as the best graph to do this on? I want to keep it as similar to my currrent one as possible

• You would add a separate beastmode for each line you want to display on the chart. I would recommend a stacked bar chart like the one in the screenshot I added above.