Scatter Plot with a dynamic x-axis scale marker?

Hi,

I am using this nice feature that allows me to mark the average (median, etc) value on the y-axis, that would also adjust dynamically. However, it doesn't seem it is possible to do so for the x axis. you can set one manually using quadrant lines, but that would require manual adjustment every other day. Any ideas?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

Currently this isn't possible with the default scatter plot. You can add this recommendation to the idea exchange to possibly add this to Domo's roadmap. Alternatively you could look into utilizing a Domo Brick to write your own scatter plot and allow for this type of line but that's a much more technical and involved process.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

Currently this isn't possible with the default scatter plot. You can add this recommendation to the idea exchange to possibly add this to Domo's roadmap. Alternatively you could look into utilizing a Domo Brick to write your own scatter plot and allow for this type of line but that's a much more technical and involved process.

• Hey @GrantSmith I heard about the idea exchange area before - could you please share a link to this space? Thank you :)

• Here you go: https://community-forums.domo.com/main/categories/ideas

it’s another section on these forums.

• SEC
    SEC Contributor

@user084060 Could you let me know where this is posted. I'd like to up vote it as I'm using quadrants in a bubble card and have to manually update this as I notice the quadrants aren't correct anymore as data updates.