Is there a way to add a card on a publication group page to your Favorites page?

i created Publication Groups to filter data sets by User Groups.  the users can access the publication group page but can not add any of the data cards to their Favorites.  Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @gomezican with their question?

Thanks!

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor

It appears that in order to set any cards as favorites that the users have to have more access than just at the participant level, which only allows someone to view cards.  Of course, allowing people to set cards as favorites would also give them the access to edit cards, so this is something that you will have to consider when it comes to who is given higher levels of access.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@gomezican, did nalbright's response help address your question?

• From a Publication Group, even administrators were not able to create favorites.  Happy to be wrong, but i don't think Publication Groups allow for that functionality.

• Presently, adding a card from a publication group page to your Favorites page is not possible.  If this would be a useful enhancement, you are encouraged to visit http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-How-would-you-make-Domo/idb-p/Ideas to submit this as an Enhancement Idea for a future release. 

-----
    I work for Domo.
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

I am no longer with Domo, please reach out to another Domo lead for assistance. Thank you!
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@gomezican, did Archimedes' response help address your question?

• dax22
    dax22 Domo Employee

Existing Enhancement request : DOMO-53140

• Any movement on Domo-53140? Would love to be able to allow participants favorite cards that are part of their publication group.

• @dax22

Can you check the status of enhancement request Domo-53140

CC @btm @product_John

Thanks!

• dax22
    dax22 Domo Employee

@DaniBoy,

The enhancement request has since had additional requests added to it. However, there is no new update from Development on the design or release of this feature.

The status shows as unresolved and will be implemented once they have completed the feature and it's required testing.

I apologize for the long wait on this feature.
    Dax Gibb

• Thanks for the update as this question came up again in Dojo today.

Keep us posted.

Thanks!

• Do you have an update on this issue? We have several custom regional maps deployed to publication groups. We would like to deploy individual cards to different groups. Otherwise all users will see these charts with no data

@DaniBoy wrote:

Thanks for the update as this question came up again in Dojo today.

Keep us posted.

Thanks!

@DaniBoy wrote:

Thanks for the update as this question came up again in Dojo today.

Keep us posted.

Thanks!