Show time of event on line graph

user07857
user07857 Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

I'm working on a dashboard to help me visualize how an action affects metrics over time. Is there a way to include an upright line on a line graph marking the date when the event occurred? Can I pull that date from my existing data, or would I have to input it manually?

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

Card annotations is something currently in development over at Domo, in beta stage.  So that means it's pretty far along.  It includes just manually marking a date on the card and putting some notes in.  The note snaps to the card date grain (ex on the month for monthly aggregated data) as a bubble comment and it follows that date as time passes.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

Card annotations is something currently in development over at Domo, in beta stage.  So that means it's pretty far along.  It includes just manually marking a date on the card and putting some notes in.  The note snaps to the card date grain (ex on the month for monthly aggregated data) as a bubble comment and it follows that date as time passes.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"