DOMO Roadmap

user07995
user07995 Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

I have seen the DOMO roadmap mentioned in some Dojo posts, but I have not found any way to see this roadmap. Where can I see a list of all things being worked on or in the plans to be worked on? This would increase awareness of new features that are incoming.

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

I think when you see others referring to the roadmap, it's probably Domo employees referring to what they know is being worked on, rather than a public document of upcoming features.  I imagine that kind of thing is held close to the vest because it's important to the strategy of the business.

That said, you might be able to be part of the group of beta testers, who usually get advanced notice to help test new stuff. Contact your Domo rep about access to that.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

I think when you see others referring to the roadmap, it's probably Domo employees referring to what they know is being worked on, rather than a public document of upcoming features.  I imagine that kind of thing is held close to the vest because it's important to the strategy of the business.

That said, you might be able to be part of the group of beta testers, who usually get advanced notice to help test new stuff. Contact your Domo rep about access to that.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks for your response Aaron. I will definitely look into becoming part of the beta tester group.

For anyone else looking for updates on new features, I found this release notes page which shows major features implemented by month.

http://knowledge.domo.com?cid=releasecategory