Pie Charts - Can I force categories to display when the value is 0?

Hi all.  I am having an issue with a pie chart.  When I am looking at company wide data, I can assign a color to each series in a way that makes sense.  However, when I filter into a specific area or sales rep, The colors do not make sense anymore.  Is there a way to force a pie chart to display a series even when there is no data for it?  This way series 1 is always series 1 even if there is no data for series 1 in your filtered data set.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
Tagged:

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

What you're looking for is basically color consistency based on the series value, regardless of how many series show up.  Domo has a fix for this just around the corner, so wait until hopefully later this month to get access to that. 

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓

What you're looking for is basically color consistency based on the series value, regardless of how many series show up.  Domo has a fix for this just around the corner, so wait until hopefully later this month to get access to that. 

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks for the info.  I will look forward to the upcoming release then.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Is the update on ? ?

This discussion has been closed.