How to get one drive files as a data source into domo? Office 365 user

We have office 365 solution with one drive implemented for an SMB setup. I have been experimenting with Power BI and amd new to Domo.

My data files are in xml, csv,txt, xls, sql formats. Most of the non sql data is sitting on a Professional one drive account. How do I defined a datasource to bring that data to Domo? I don's see a ondrive connector.

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @NS out?

Thanks!

• Austin
    Austin Domo Employee

@NS,

Thank you for reaching out to Support in regard to setting up a One Drive dataset. We don't currently have a connector type for this, but there are many different ways to bring data into Domo from exported reports:

1. Upload a file to Box and utilize the Box connector.

2. We can set up and email account for you to email a report to, and update a dataset in your instance.

3. Upload a file with our Microsoft Excel connector type.

4. SFTP a file from a server and use the SFTP connector type to bring the data in (csv and xlsx file types).

5. Create a new connector via developer.domo.com (technical ability required).

Please let me know if any of these work arounds will suit you, and I will follow up with you on Tuesday 10.18 if we haven't heard back from you before then.

-Austn Webb

Technical Advisor

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Austin
    Austin Domo Employee

@NS,
    I am following up to see if you are still in need of assistance from Support in regard to this request. If so, please reply to this message and let me know if any of the provided alternatives will work for you. This ticket will be marked as "Resolved" on Monday 10/31 if we haven't heard back from you before then.

Please keep in mind that I will be out of the office from Wednesday 10/19 through Friday 10/28, but you can give us a call at 1.801.805.9505 for any immediate assistance.

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"