Is there a way I can see what dashboards a card is on from the card details page?

I am trying to do some auditing of what visualizations are being used from datasets as we are preparing to swap source data. I want to be able to easily see what dashboard a card is on without searching for the card in the admin section. Previously, I was able to click on the Move/Copy option and it listed what pages the card was already on. Now it appears that it will only list those dashboards if they have been shared with me.

I am a Domo admin, so I can see everything in the admin section, but it's possible we have multiple cards with the same name and I want to know what dashboard the one I am currently viewing is on from the card details page. Thanks!

Best Answer

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@ksmith If you click on the information icon next to the card name, it will open a dialogue that lists all the dashboards where that card resides

Answers

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@ksmith If you click on the information icon next to the card name, it will open a dialogue that lists all the dashboards where that card resides

• Thank you so much! This will be super helpful!!