Why is one of my dropdown filters not working on all cards

I have three dropdown filter cards, one of them is not working , the card value does not change when the filter is applied, however it worked when the filter is applied within the card.

Answers

• I would check two things.

First, make sure that the name of the field that is used in the dropdown filter is the same name of the field in the dataset that is powering the card. It is case sensitive. If the same dataset is powering the dropdown filter and the card, this shouldn't be an issue, but thought I would mention it.

Second, edit your dashboard and click on Edit Content on the dropdown filter and choose Change Interaction. Check to see if you have all cards selected, or only some selected cards and the problematic card is not selected. Select it if it isn't.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • @MarkSnodgrass I agree, it is the second one. I could not recall. Thanks.

• @Arthi Annadi A few things to consider:

• Are all of the cards using the same dataset? If not, verify that the name of the field used for the filter is exactly the same in all the cards (including capitalization)
    • Check the interaction settings on each card to verify that interaction filters are enabled and that the KPI card is not being excluded from interactions

• Agreed , thank you!