Pivot Table More Months

I have a pivot table that I have seen before where horizontally you can see the months. But on this particular one it only goes until July

Answers

• How far does your data go? If you want to see the future months you need to have those months in your dataset.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Currently it should go until September but it only shows until July without a horizontal scroll

• Hi @Josh_Evans20,

Please review for any applied filters or sorting. Identify if there are columns displaying ### in red. Are you using any Beast Mode? If you provide a screenshot with a little more information it would be helpful.

If you found this post helpful, please use 💡/💖/👍/😊 below! If it solved your problem, don't forget to accept the answer.

• Here is the screenshot, for example there is data for August September but the pivot table doesn't allow a horizontal scroll. Another question is the three hashtags, they are 0 but show those numbers instead.

• Hi @Josh_Evans20,

I'm not certain, but there may be an issue with division by zero, or the values in the dataset could be Null rather than 0.

If you found this post helpful, please use 💡/💖/👍/😊 below! If it solved your problem, don't forget to accept the answer.

• I set the values to zero and there isn't any formulas for this value.

Also, do you know if the pivot table can handle more than 7 columns at a time?