Editing the email body headers for scheduled reports?

HowDoIDomo
HowDoIDomo Contributor
edited September 19 in Scheduled Reports

Hi, I have a teammate who would like their scheduled report to fit on one PDF page. However, when sending the report, DOMO includes the phrase scheduled report, the title, the number of cards, who sent it, how many people they sent it to, any filters, etc.

Is there any way to consolidate this information? Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

I was told by Domo staff a year ago that things like the title and metadata were not something we could alter or customize. Due to that fact, I do not use PDF in Domo. If there is a way, I'd like to hear it.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

I was told by Domo staff a year ago that things like the title and metadata were not something we could alter or customize. Due to that fact, I do not use PDF in Domo. If there is a way, I'd like to hear it.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• You could look at using a private/public embed and then provide a link in an email. Emails can be scheduled via your email provider and the link, because it is a link to live Domo content, would always have the updated data.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• @HowDoIDomo You could also consider the Campaigns App, though you may need to reach out to your CSM if it is not available in your instance

• HowDoIDomo
    HowDoIDomo Contributor

Thank you all for your suggestions. I let the teammate know it wasn't possible.