Anybody out there have experience connecting to D365 Finance & Operations?

Options
pauljames
pauljames Contributor

Hi, we want to utilize this connector but are having trouble finding and setting up the required credentials. Any advice or resources sent our way would be extremely helpful!

Thanks,

Paul

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

Tagged:

Answers

• ArborRose
    Options

Have you reviewed the Domo information page? Have you attempted a connection and now receiving an error?

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360043436133?language=en_US

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Options

• ArborRose
    Options

Okay…I see the connector you posted. It shows the credentials need to come from the azure portal active directory. That can get tricky and possibly involve firewall ports.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• Jessica_Davies
    Options

@pauljames have you had any luck? We're battling through this as well. We have the Azure app setup thanks to some additional information from Domo Support but cannot proceed past this point:

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Options

@Jessica_Davies , we had trouble, but then reached out to our AE who connected us with an internal Domo contact. Helped us connect and walked us through each step. :) I suggest reaching out to yours.