Arranging a Filter in Alphabetical order

Options

Is there anyway I can arrange the values in a filter using a beast mode or something so that the dropdown values are in alphabetical order

Best Answers

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@rahulrampa What kind of filter are you using? Card quick filters should be automatically sorted alphabetically. If you are using a filter card, then you can use put the same field in the Sorting section of Analyzer and sort Ascending.

• david_cunningham
    Answer ✓
    Options

@rahulrampa the answer provided by @MichelleH is exactly spot on, and should be accepted as the correct answer.

I just wanted to provide a little more detail on what she is suggesting for your convenience.

You can see this is now sorted alphabetically.

David Cunningham

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree 😀, Like 👍️, or Awesome ❤️ below **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! ✔️**

Answers

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@rahulrampa What kind of filter are you using? Card quick filters should be automatically sorted alphabetically. If you are using a filter card, then you can use put the same field in the Sorting section of Analyzer and sort Ascending.

• david_cunningham
    Answer ✓
    Options

@rahulrampa the answer provided by @MichelleH is exactly spot on, and should be accepted as the correct answer.

I just wanted to provide a little more detail on what she is suggesting for your convenience.

You can see this is now sorted alphabetically.

David Cunningham

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree 😀, Like 👍️, or Awesome ❤️ below **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! ✔️**