👑The Legendary Head Dude— John Le— Finally Ascends to Coach Status!

Options
GrantStowell
GrantStowell Domo Moderator
edited March 25 in Community Announcements

If you were wondering why the Earth shook yesterday, it's because the Head Dude himself finally hit coach status. John Le, better known on the forum as @DashboardDude, is a certified Domo celebrity. If you've been around the community long enough, there's no doubt that you've heard his name come up at least a few dozen times.

It may come as a surprise to you that John wasn't a coach this whole time. The truth is, John has always been a Domo pro and we've been reaping the benefit of his expertise and creativity for a while now. He has spoken at Domopalooza, participated in multiple community meetups, and has a growing YouTube channel with dozens of helpful Domo videos. Not to mention, John is also a fantastic cook. We're thrilled to have him as a community coach and for his continued support. Congratulate John by leaving a comment down below. 👇️

Comments

• ArborRose
    Options

Congratulations John Le!

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• marcel_luthi
    Options

I can say I was convinced he was a Coach in disguise since before I joined, hiding his real title all this time 🤣. Congratulations and thanks for all the awesome videos you create to walkthrough the different questions here.

• AnnaYardley
    AnnaYardley Community Forums Manager
    Options

Well deserved, @DashboardDude! Thanks for being a key member of the Domo Community.

• ColemenWilson
    Options

@DashboardDude's dude status was replaced with coach status.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• DashboardDude
    Options

I have gone from Gandolf the Grey to Gandolf the White!

John Le

You're only one dashboard away.

Click here for more video solutions: https://www.dashboarddudes.com/pantry

• DashboardDude
    Options

Thanks all!! So grateful and really love the community…except when it comes time to Demo Slam…then it's a free for all!

Ready to see you all at Domopalooza!

John Le

You're only one dashboard away.

Click here for more video solutions: https://www.dashboarddudes.com/pantry