Embed Cards

I am working on a Weekly Update for my team, it will include updates on how our section is performing. I am looking at using HTML for the update and Embed cards from Domo to show how we are performing. Problem I have is I have to manually enter login credentials for every card. How can I store my username and password so the cards appear straight away without the need for entering Login Credentials.

Attached is an example where I have embeded 4 cards, each card wants login credentials.

Many Thanks

Simon Gillham

Comments

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

Would that page end up being on an actual web page? (just wondering since now it's just in a local file).

You could setup single sign on to achieve this. I'm not sure of what other way might exist.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • It will be just a local file, as it will be sent to internal employees only.

• Hi, does anyone have any opinions on this?

• How did you setup the Embed cards? Are they set to Public or Private? It would have to be set to Public to achieve the desired outcomes. 

I am sure you have already look at the Knowledgebase article, but just in case you haven't here is the link:

As for your question, there is not a way to store a username and password, nor should you want to. It opens a huge security risk.

I hope this helps.
  • Would setting the embedded card to PUBLIC provide access to users outside of the company?  I have an embedded card on a SharePoint site that is set to PRIVATE and is only for internal use.  However, not all users have DOMO licenses and just need to view the data visualization.  I don't want to compromise the security of the information.