Need the ability to see the # of card views when using publication groups

Domo does not currently track the number of card views when the card is view via publication groups.  This prevents admins from tracking card utlization and adoption.  This would be a great feature for any organzation that is using publication groups to control access to data.  The majority of user for my orgaization view information thru publication groups which results in difficutly measure card and user adoption.  

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

@scieloch

Please review existing ideas in our ideas exchange. There may already an idea that captures what you want. If it has been posted please vote it up by clicking on the white arrow next to that idea.

If not, please post your idea so our product management team can review it and other customers may have a chance to vote for it.

Here are some posted ideas on publication groups and another set on card views.

Finally a list using the search terms "card views publication groups".

Thanks!

Dani

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

@scieloch

Please review existing ideas in our ideas exchange. There may already an idea that captures what you want. If it has been posted please vote it up by clicking on the white arrow next to that idea.

If not, please post your idea so our product management team can review it and other customers may have a chance to vote for it.

Here are some posted ideas on publication groups and another set on card views.

Finally a list using the search terms "card views publication groups".

Thanks!

Dani

• I searched the Idea Exchange and did not find this issue so I reposted in the "Ideas Exchange" as a new  Idea

This discussion has been closed.