Scheduled Reports - DOMO Admin see everything

DOMO Admin should be able to see all Scheduled Reports, not just YOUR SCHEDULED REPORTS, REPORTS YOU RECEIVE, REPORTS YOU SCHEDULED. In addition, there should be a column for who created the scheduled report and filters to easily find, update, and delete scheduled reports.

EX: A coworker using DOMO set us his own scheduled report to send to a group he's working with. He had an issue and I was not able to troubleshoot without him navigating.

Potential solution: Change owner - Every user would have to update their report to make me the owner. Send me the report - I would have to be included in the distribution of every scheduled report for it to show on my list (I DO NOT want that).

UPDATE: Admin in DOMO should be able to see and edit all scheduled reports period.

Comments

• @a10hall There is a separate scheduled reports screen in the Admin settings that provides access to all scheduled reports in the instance. That said, there is definitely opportunity to improve this since the list is only searchable by report name and not owner.

• Thank you, @MichelleH. I did not know that view would differ from the main Scheduled Report section. I will use this to maintenance going forward.