*.xlsx issue after Workbench update

Manasi_Panov
Manasi_Panov Contributor

Following the Domo Workbench update to the latest version (5.2.8606.30751), I've encountered a problem where all my configured jobs are no longer functioning, displaying the same error message. The error happens when the Transport Type is ‘Domo SharePoint Data Provider’. All jobs are affected. All files are *.xlsx and I didn't have any problems before.

If you found this post helpful, please use 💡/💖/👍/😊 below! If it solved your problem, don't forget to accept the answer.

Best Answer

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

It sounds like domo is expecting a different Excel format. Whether that happened because of the Workbench update or a change in your files, I could not say. But it sounds like something in the update changed the way it reads the file. Domo Support would be your best bet.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

It sounds like domo is expecting a different Excel format. Whether that happened because of the Workbench update or a change in your files, I could not say. But it sounds like something in the update changed the way it reads the file. Domo Support would be your best bet.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **