Error Publishing Dashboard to Subscriber

Options

Hi all. We have several publications that publish our dashboards, cards, etc… over to our other Domo environments. Yesterday, however, we started having trouble with 1 of our publications and now we're seeing this this warning that says "Please attempt another refresh. If error persists, please contact Support." And on the subscriber's end, it seems that a Dataset is missing and the cards that go with this data set.

We've tried just about everything you can think of and hoping someone has experienced this before. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

  • caya
    caya Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

    Hi Matt. Thanks for your assistance and offer to jump on a call. After posting this, we continued trying several other options including performing a refresh with no luck. After many long hours, we solved the problem and here's what we ultimately ended up doing in case someone comes across this problem again.

    We removed the missing cards from the dashboard along with the underlying Dataset and republished the Dashboard without the card. Once that was successful, we added the card and data set back in and republished.

    Once we did that, the dashboard then correctly displayed all the data. Hope this helps someone in the future.

Answers

  • MattTheGuru
    MattTheGuru Contributor
    Options

    I can likely help you if we hop on a video call. I would need to look at the error log in the terminal.

    You likely have already tried to do the "Refresh", but I thought I'd throw that out as the step one option.

    Please 💡/💖/👍/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.
    Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

  • caya
    caya Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

    Hi Matt. Thanks for your assistance and offer to jump on a call. After posting this, we continued trying several other options including performing a refresh with no luck. After many long hours, we solved the problem and here's what we ultimately ended up doing in case someone comes across this problem again.

    We removed the missing cards from the dashboard along with the underlying Dataset and republished the Dashboard without the card. Once that was successful, we added the card and data set back in and republished.

    Once we did that, the dashboard then correctly displayed all the data. Hope this helps someone in the future.