Has anyone successfully connected NetSuite to Domo (i.e., without NetSuite SuiteAnalytics)?

Options

There is a thread on this topic in the search, but it is many years old now and wondering if there is any more current experience with this NetSuite setup using a connector provided by Domo.

We've also noticed there is a Domo connector on the NetSuite side (see attached). Was also wondering if anyone has tried connecting the two using the Domo connector provided by NetSuite.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Domo App is used in conjunction with the NetSuite App TBA Connector to utilize saved searches to get your data out of NetSuite.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • penegron
    penegron Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

The layout of the new connector screens may also lead to some confusion here. Domo gives a "Recommendation", but there are other options. If you scroll to the bottom of the list you will see the TBA connector.

Answers

• ellibot
    ellibot Contributor
    Options
  • GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Domo App is used in conjunction with the NetSuite App TBA Connector to utilize saved searches to get your data out of NetSuite.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • trafalger
    trafalger Coach
    edited March 12
    Options

Yup, @GrantSmith is correct. The bundle is used with the TBA connector to pull saved searches.

If you have SuiteAnalytics Connect, you can use that and just write queries in the connector - that's my preferred methodology from both a performance and usability viewpoint. I've connected Netsuite to Domo about 30 times for clients and prospects.

• penegron
    penegron Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

The layout of the new connector screens may also lead to some confusion here. Domo gives a "Recommendation", but there are other options. If you scroll to the bottom of the list you will see the TBA connector.