Facebook Ads Advanced Connector

Options

Hi all,

It's showing that the Facebook Ads Advanced Connector was updated on March 5, 2024. We are seeing that in our first run post update, spend is no longer pulling through and instead we are seeing a value of "/N". Seems like all other metrics like impressions, clicks, etc. are still pulling through. Anyone experiencing the same? Thoughts?

Thanks,

Lisa

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I saw someone else ask the same question as they are experiencing the same issue. I would recommend creating a support ticket as Domo might need to look at their API connection and see if something changed.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I saw someone else ask the same question as they are experiencing the same issue. I would recommend creating a support ticket as Domo might need to look at their API connection and see if something changed.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Hydrow_Eric
    Options

I'm also having this issue!

• Strostle
    Options

Also having this issue!

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Options

Having the same issue!!!

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    edited March 12
    Options

@SituationLisa @MarkSnodgrass @Strostle @Hydrow_Eric

I just tested again, looks like spend in coming in correctly however conversion value and conversions does not return when selected…

Ticket has been submitted, escalated.

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!