Remove demo dashboards/pages from a new user's account?

Options

My organization has noticed that demo dashboards are being added by default to recently added user accounts. I'm unable to find a way to view/remove them. Is there any way to remove these demo dashboards through my admin account?

Also, is there setting I can disable to to make sure these are not added onto future accounts?

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would check what groups are assigned to those dashboards and remove the groups that no longer need them. A user will automatically have access to all pages/dashboards when they are assigned to groups that have been given access to a dashboard.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Likely these demo dashboards are shared with the Default Group that users automatically get added to when they're created. Unshare them with the Default Group and it should solve your issue.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would check what groups are assigned to those dashboards and remove the groups that no longer need them. A user will automatically have access to all pages/dashboards when they are assigned to groups that have been given access to a dashboard.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Likely these demo dashboards are shared with the Default Group that users automatically get added to when they're created. Unshare them with the Default Group and it should solve your issue.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**