Required Role Level for Reverting Dataset History

Options

Hello, Domo Community!

I'm in the process of delegating dataset management tasks and need clarity on permission levels. Specifically, I want to understand the minimum role level required for a user to access the history of a dataset and use the "revert to this point" feature. I've developed some reports and plan to allow the user to upload their own data manually. Ensuring they have the necessary permissions to manage and revert changes if needed is crucial. Any guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    edited February 21 Answer ✓
    Options

If you are using default roles, the user would need Admin to be able to revert changes. If you are using custom roles, the grant "Manage DataSet" will allow the user to revert changes. These are high security grants/roles and caution should be exercised when granting them.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    edited February 21 Answer ✓
    Options

If you are using default roles, the user would need Admin to be able to revert changes. If you are using custom roles, the grant "Manage DataSet" will allow the user to revert changes. These are high security grants/roles and caution should be exercised when granting them.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above