ANNOUNCING SKI DAY: Join Us In Person for Domopalooza 2024

Options
eddiesmall
eddiesmall Director of Community

At this year’s Domopalooza, we’re making “aha!” moments happen everywhere—even on the slopes! 

Round out a week of insights and entertainment by joining your peers on Friday, March 29, for a fun-filled ski day at Snowbasin Resort! Registered attendees need nothing more than a valid ID to qualify for a complimentary lift ticket and rental gear.

Transportation to and from the slopes is provided free of charge.  

Register Now

💪Community Networking and Training: Build your Domo skills and get inspired—because your next great idea might be sitting next to you. 

🗣️ Visionary Speakers and Product Announcements: You’ll hear it first: AI, apps, and what’s new in Domo for 2024. 

🎤Two Nights of Entertainment: Enjoy two nights of concerts from A-list performers. 

👩‍🏫 from our incredible customers: This year’s event is all about empowering you with data experiences that spark bold curiosity and power legendary business impact. 

Eddie Small
Director, Community Strategy

Tagged:

Comments

• Ashleigh
    Options

Can't wait to be there! This will be my first time skiing!

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Options

I'm pumped! This is my first Domopalooza 😎

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

• ColemenWilson
    Options

Can't wait to hit the slopes with ya'll!! 🏂️

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above