CourseBuilder - editing trainings created by Domo

Options

Hello,

It looks like as recently as 2022, there was a way for me to download courses from learndomo.domo.com and reupload them into CourseBuilder so that I can tailor the trainings to my organizations needs. I don't see an option to "Train Your Team," as is included in some previous forum responses from 2018.

Is this still possible? If not, what are my options for implementing training for new users in our instance so that we may still track their progress?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@kcaudell If you go to learndomo.domo.com there is a section at the bottom of the home page with all the course downloads. You can upload these courses into Course Builder nad then publish them to your Domo instance. Usually you can use Google Analytics tracking to track progress but with the switch to GA4 (as @ColemenWilson mentioned) is giving some issues where we are not sure how to implement the new tracking.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Options

Interested in this as well. With GA4 I've not seen a way to identify who in our org is taking and completing trainings. I know @Ashleigh has made some progress but still not successfully accomplished this.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@kcaudell If you go to learndomo.domo.com there is a section at the bottom of the home page with all the course downloads. You can upload these courses into Course Builder nad then publish them to your Domo instance. Usually you can use Google Analytics tracking to track progress but with the switch to GA4 (as @ColemenWilson mentioned) is giving some issues where we are not sure how to implement the new tracking.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!