How to find out shared datasets

Options

I am looking for assistance in understanding access permissions for multiple datasets. While its straightforward to check access for a single dataset through the share option. I am uncertain about how to determine access for multiple datasets.

Is there a way to identify the users with access to multiple datasets?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@SayyedHussain there is a Domostats dataset called Dataset Access that will give you the dataset ID and User ID along with what level of access they have (can edit, can share, etc.). You can combine that with some of the other Domostats datasets to get username and dataset name for a full look at dataset access.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Answers

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@SayyedHussain there is a Domostats dataset called Dataset Access that will give you the dataset ID and User ID along with what level of access they have (can edit, can share, etc.). You can combine that with some of the other Domostats datasets to get username and dataset name for a full look at dataset access.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• SayyedHussain
    Options

Hi @Ashleigh, I have obtained the dataset for this. By joining various datasets such as Domostats, Domo governance and people. I extracted the required user information.

Thanks for your help.