Include Data for a specific date range

Options
KarenG
KarenG Member
edited November 2023 in Magic ETL

Hello - newbie here - I need to know how to only include data that falls within my defined start and end dates columns. There are multiple flight dates, so I need to be able to bucket the daily delivery data within those defined dates. It just pulls in all of the data for each flight and I cannot seem to get it to work. I have tried beast mode and ETL. (Also, i need it to condense it to one row (its showing multiple rows due to the daily data) - I used a pivot table in the below to try to solve that but would ideally like it to be a regular table.) Thanks!

Best Answer

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Group by tile in etl, group by start date, end date, and Geo. Then below you can sum the other data points like impressions booked, impressions delivered, other.

You could apply a flight id as well to filter by. To do this use rank and window tile. https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360042922814?language=en_US

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

Answers

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Options

@KarenG are you asking for filters or do you need to group your data by using the group by tile in etl?

• KarenG
    Options

Hi @pauljames its a dual question so yes to both :)

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Group by tile in etl, group by start date, end date, and Geo. Then below you can sum the other data points like impressions booked, impressions delivered, other.

You could apply a flight id as well to filter by. To do this use rank and window tile. https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360042922814?language=en_US