Is there any way to get Embed Id programmatically using DOMO APIs ?

Options

As part of our requirement we need to display all dashboards present in DOMO as list of Iframe options in our organization UI and based on user selection we display the selected dashboard.

For this we are looking if there is an API which can return dashboard embed id ?

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

There isn't an official supported API call you can do to get this information however you may be able to inspect the network traffic and determine the correct call and use that to pull your Embed IDs.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • ellibot
    ellibot Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

I agree with @GrantSmith, I would probably inspect network traffic while changing the embed settings on a dashboard in Domo.

If you need help on inspecting network traffic in Domo, you can check out this tutorial:

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

There isn't an official supported API call you can do to get this information however you may be able to inspect the network traffic and determine the correct call and use that to pull your Embed IDs.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • ellibot
    ellibot Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

I agree with @GrantSmith, I would probably inspect network traffic while changing the embed settings on a dashboard in Domo.

If you need help on inspecting network traffic in Domo, you can check out this tutorial: