Workbench Schedule Jobs are not working .

Options

Hello Experts ,

Our workbench scheduled jobs were working fine but all of a sudden they are not running on schedules. We did change it to Manual and then changed it to Schedules ,still didn't work .

Reached out to Domo Support but nothing helped as of now .

Please help us experts !!

Best Answer

Answers

• MichelleH
    Options

@Ajita If you haven't already, try manually running the jobs to see if they are successful. If they still fail then I suggest the following:

• Verify that the Workbench user is still logged in. If that user recently had a changed or expired password, then you will need to re-authenticate in Workbench with the new credentials
    • If your jobs use impersonation, check whether those credentials have changed as well
    • Check that Workbench still has access to the data source and that the data has not moved or changed

Hopefully this points you in the right direction, but if you are still having issues feel free to share some Workbench logs from the failing jobs so we can look into it further.

• GrantSmith
    Options

Give your machine a reboot that typically solves problems I have with workbench.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Ajita
    Options

We already did reboot of server and workbench services .

• GrantSmith
    Options

At this point I think support will be your best option. Typically in the past when I’ve seen this issue was because the system wasn’t running the service scheduler properly but it sounds like you’ve already restarted and investigated that.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you are running Windows Server 20212, you need to install a patch to make it work again. This thread outlines it.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.