Create a Scheduled Report from and Embedded Dashboard

Options

Hi there,

I am trying to understand if it is possible to create a scheduled report off of an embedded dashboard. I have tried both types of embed and do not see the option to create a scheduled report once the dashboard is embedded in an external site. I would like for our customers to be able to access our site, navigate to our reports tab where all data has been filtered in the reports using programmatic filtering, and then they would be able to schedule their own reports from there. I just want to ensure this is possible before writing the documentation on this approach.

When looking at my Embedded Dashboard I only have the options to Export as Powerpoint or PDF, or Filter Views. Please let me know if this is possible and hopefully I have just missed a setting in the configuration of the embed. Thank you for your time!

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Embedded dashboard currently don’t support scheduled reports. You can add this as an idea to the idea exchange to see if they may add it in future releases

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Embedded dashboard currently don’t support scheduled reports. You can add this as an idea to the idea exchange to see if they may add it in future releases

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • DavidSawyers
    Options

Well that is absolutely terrible news to hear but thank you for confirming Grant