Edit Narrative Cards

Options

Why is this an option in the grants if selecting this enables the edit on all cards?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• trafalger
    trafalger Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

That is a great question, I feel like this might be a grant for a future or roadmap item that hasn't been properly configured.

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Agreed that this could be improved. I can see the value in having these grants separated. Admins may want users to be able to edit KPI cards (most commonly edited cards for most end users), but not narrative cards which are generally less commonly used. I hope Domo continues to add more and more grants to allows admins to fine-tune what users with custom roles are able to do. It makes governance much easier.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• trafalger
    trafalger Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

That is a great question, I feel like this might be a grant for a future or roadmap item that hasn't been properly configured.

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Agreed that this could be improved. I can see the value in having these grants separated. Admins may want users to be able to edit KPI cards (most commonly edited cards for most end users), but not narrative cards which are generally less commonly used. I hope Domo continues to add more and more grants to allows admins to fine-tune what users with custom roles are able to do. It makes governance much easier.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above