dynamic slicer selection on page

Options

I have the following date slicer on the dashboard page and want the slicer to auto select the latest month. Is this possible?

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Auto selecting a value on a filter card and giving it automatically update the page isn’t currently possible. I’d recommend adding it to the idea exchange

You may be able to add a default page filter and update it daily or weekly or whatever the update frequency is. Not ideal but might get you something close.

Adding a beast most to calculate the latest date and filter on a yes/no value would avoid the manual updating but would require your users to delete the filter from the pages filter bar each time they load the dashboard

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Auto selecting a value on a filter card and giving it automatically update the page isn’t currently possible. I’d recommend adding it to the idea exchange

You may be able to add a default page filter and update it daily or weekly or whatever the update frequency is. Not ideal but might get you something close.

Adding a beast most to calculate the latest date and filter on a yes/no value would avoid the manual updating but would require your users to delete the filter from the pages filter bar each time they load the dashboard

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**