How do you reorder subpage

I have a Sales Tab and need to reorder the Subpage under the primary tab.   How do you do that? 

Thanks, 

Enrique

Comments

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor

If your primary tab is locked, go to Admin > Company Settings > Company Page Settings. Click on the arrow next ot the primary tab name to see the sub pages. Then drag and drop the sub pages in the order you want them in. 

If your Primary tab is not locked, then click on the Manage Pages icon on the primary tabs bar(very right). look for the name of the primary tab and expand it and reorder the sub pages by dragging and dropping them in the order you want. 

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi @Enrique,

Did Godzilla's reply help answer your question?

• NWolf
    NWolf Domo Employee

Also, keep in mind that by default, the subpages will appear in the order you share them with others.  So if you haven't locked them down and you share them out of order, the reciever of shared pages will have them in the incorrect order.  

If I have answered your question, please click “Yes” on my comments option.

• Also, keep in mind that by default, the subpages will appear in the order you share them with others.  So if you haven't locked them down and you share them out of order, the reciever of shared pages will have them in the incorrect order.  

how to over come the above issue. i want my users also see the changed order itself.

help.

• Hi all,

Can anybody help out @RamuS?

Thanks!

• mmanuzzi
    mmanuzzi Contributor

Hi,

I have a page with 5 subpages, everything is locked.

When I share it with a group the order of the subpages is not kept.

What could be the problem?

Thank you

Marialisa