Error Message on Run when Using 'New' Data Selection

Hi all,

I have an ETL with a View of a Dataflow as the input - data selection on input set to 'New' (Beta) then output is set to 'Append (Beta'). The input dataset is 250m rows going back 13 months, so I really only need the ETL to run on the latest transactions coming into the input, not on the whole thing.

When I hit save and run I get the error message of "Saved but incomplete. This data set does not support data version filtering."

What am I doing wrong? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

I don’t believe the beta works with dataset views as an input data source which is why you’re seeing that error message. I’d try outputting it to an actual dataflow dataset and try again. I’d also recommend giving the feedback to the beta team as well as I’m sure they’d find that valuable

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

I don’t believe the beta works with dataset views as an input data source which is why you’re seeing that error message. I’d try outputting it to an actual dataflow dataset and try again. I’d also recommend giving the feedback to the beta team as well as I’m sure they’d find that valuable

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**