Course Builder

I am noticing an issue with Course Builder when using SSO. I have SSO enabled in our instance and our computers have extra security features. When trying to publish from Course Builder I get an error saying there is a self-signed certificate. I have troubleshooted with both Domo Support (extensively) and my IT and we have come to the conclusion that either we need to locate this self-signed certificate and somehow whitelist it or Course Builder needs to be updated so that it does not use a self-signed certificate.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Best Answer

• akeating
    akeating Contributor
    Answer ✓

Hi Ashleigh! Yes, I've also noticed problems when publishing Course Builder content to instances using SSO.

If SSO is enabled and I try to publish a course using an SSO login, I get an error that says, "There was an issue uploading your app. Please try again later." If I repeat the process using direct sign-on instead, the course will publish as expected.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree, Like, or Awesome below.**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• akeating
    akeating Contributor
    Answer ✓

Hi Ashleigh! Yes, I've also noticed problems when publishing Course Builder content to instances using SSO.

If SSO is enabled and I try to publish a course using an SSO login, I get an error that says, "There was an issue uploading your app. Please try again later." If I repeat the process using direct sign-on instead, the course will publish as expected.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree, Like, or Awesome below.**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**