Problems with Window Ranking Function

Dear friends,

I am working in a CFD chart , to measure scrum metrics through the year for different squads.

For one specific Squad, the chart is changing the date order when presents on Area chart, as you can see on the image below.

Analising the scenario, it´s possible to identified that for this squad i had only information to one specific data category. Cause this, Domo was sorting the collumns in a wrong way.

Just to clarify , the numbers in the x-scale represent the week number, the category represent the momento when the status was moved on Scrum.

How can i fix this problem to avoid that Domo, change the order on Week Numbers when don´t have any number ?

I am using Window Ranking Function on Beast Mode and setting Sorting on Totals as expected to use in CFD.

The image above is from another Squad when the process works fine.

Regards Genival Junior

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

Do you have anything in the sorting section of the chart properties? When your x-axis is not a date, Domo usually needs something in the sorting section to ensure that the x-axis is sorted in the way that you would want it to.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

Do you have anything in the sorting section of the chart properties? When your x-axis is not a date, Domo usually needs something in the sorting section to ensure that the x-axis is sorted in the way that you would want it to.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Hi @MarkSnodgrass ,

I included to fields, one of then has the order to show de category ( Done, FimDev, IncioDev, Criado )on the chart and the other i try to include the weeknumber.