Where are the Admin features (batch add and export user list)?
I'm looking for best practices on two Admin duties:
- How do I batch add users? Right now I have to individually add people 1 by 1.
- How do I export my user list? I'd like to get a count of how many people I have in Domo and what their access levels are.
As far as I can tell, Domo doesn't let me do the two things above.
1. you have to add the users one by one. there is no batch add feature.
2. There's no way to do this out of the box. However, if you contact support, they can add a new page with some metrics around your users.Domo Arigato!
**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'2
Thanks. I'll look into getting this as a feature request.
I'll reach out to support to see if they can make that card for me. Thanks for the idea.1
Here are all of the ideas submitted that contain the word admin in it.
Feel free to add your specific ideas so that our Product Engineering team can review it and fellow customers can vote it up as needed.
Hey @BrianL, I'm a little late to the party on this one, but you can get a list of all users and bulk import users using the new Domo User API. Here's the link to documentation: https://developer.domo.com/docs/domo-apis/users
Also, we have a feature that we can turn on for you if you'd like to see your current user count and how many licenses you have left. DM me if you'd like me to turn that on ?0
- 10.5K All Categories
- 8 Connect
- 918 Connectors
- 250 Workbench
- 467 Transform
- 1.7K Magic ETL
- 69 SQL DataFlows
- 477 Datasets
- 193 Visualize
- 252 Beast Mode
- 2.1K Charting
- 11 Variables
- 80 Cards, Dashboards, Stories
- 17 Automate
- 354 APIs & Domo Developer
- 89 Apps
- 3 Workflows
- 20 Predict
- 5 Jupyter Workspaces
- 15 R & Python Tiles
- 246 Distribute
- 62 Domo Everywhere
- 243 Scheduled Reports
- 21 Manage
- 42 Governance & Security
- 173 Product Ideas
- 1.2K Ideas Exchange
- 12 Community Forums
- 27 Getting Started
- 14 Community Member Introductions
- 55 Community News
- 4.5K Archive