File of Workbench job moved; created two (2) datasets with the same name in DOMO

Aloha:

I had to re-download my workbench onto another remote computer; which moved my file locations for my current jobs.

The jobs ran fine; however, when I looked on my DOMO instance, I had two (2) jobs with the same dataset name.

What is the easiest fix for this?

Thank you, in advance, for any assistance provided.

Salina

Best Answer

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

Salina, without writing code / hacking workbench, there isn't really an easy way to change which dataset in Domo your workbench job updates.  

Unfortunately, the easiest thing to do may be to remap your ETLs to the new workbench dataset.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

Salina, without writing code / hacking workbench, there isn't really an easy way to change which dataset in Domo your workbench job updates.  

Unfortunately, the easiest thing to do may be to remap your ETLs to the new workbench dataset.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • @jaeW_at_Onyx 

Thanks for the response.

LOVE your channel.  I am inspired by your tutorials.  Keep up the GREAT Work.

This discussion has been closed.