Top 3 cards to build for a newbie - please suggest

Hi All, happy to be here!

We just started to use domo for the business and I wonder what would be your advice on first 3-5 cards that an online ecommerce business would must have?

Happy to hear any suggestions or oppinions! 

Thank you in advance 

Best Answer

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the Dojo the happiestt place on Earth ?

You'rs is a very subjective question.  Instead, I recommend go to the Appstore, Search for quickstart, and you'll see a ton of quickstarts that you can deploy to your instance in one click.

They will give you examples of what can be done in Domo.  Pick one that aligns with the tools your organization uses.

.Capture.PNG

For a list of 'which metrics should an online e-commerce store measure' ... if you don't know what your organization's strategy is and key focus areas are, you could do a google search "top 10 metrics ..." and start from there.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Coach
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the Dojo the happiestt place on Earth ?

You'rs is a very subjective question.  Instead, I recommend go to the Appstore, Search for quickstart, and you'll see a ton of quickstarts that you can deploy to your instance in one click.

They will give you examples of what can be done in Domo.  Pick one that aligns with the tools your organization uses.

.Capture.PNG

For a list of 'which metrics should an online e-commerce store measure' ... if you don't know what your organization's strategy is and key focus areas are, you could do a google search "top 10 metrics ..." and start from there.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Hi Jae, thanks for replying to my thread. Love the fact you have built YouTube videos! Cool hacks on that Profit/Loss video! You just doubled that video likes ?

This discussion has been closed.