Google Analytics Connector - Quota exceeded for quota group

Hello,

I am using a Google Analytics Connector, and from time to time it would throw the following 'Quota exceeded' error:

domoGA.png

I checked the Google Cloud Platform console, and the quota has never been reached.

Also this error sometimes self correct on the same day, and then it happens again (so it seems it is not to do with the API quotas, as they are reset on a daily fashion).

Has anyone experienced this? And if so, does anyone has a workaround to it?

Thanks, cheers!

Best Answer

• Jaketh13
    Jaketh13 Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@Ashleigh it looks like Domo is aware of an issue that looks like this from yesterday: https://status.domo.com/

It was identified as a Google issue which Google was tracking here: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/144720108

If you are still having issues today, it may be a good idea to open a ticket with support so that they can look into your particular case.

Thanks,
    Jake
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• Jarvis
    Jarvis Domo Employee

Have you verified all of the limits for the API? I reccomend contacting googles support to troublshoot this further as I have not encountered it.

• @azu  I am seeing the same thing on my datasets, did you find a cause?

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• Having the same issue, any resolution?

• I'm not able to create new Google Analytics datasets using the Google Analytics connector (see image below). All my existing GA datasets using the same connector are working well. It only append when I want to create a new one.

Does anyone got a solution to that?

2019-11-19_09h18_48.png

• Our company is also experiencing the same issue

Very serious as it results in major reporting issues and lots of lost time patching the data

Would appreciate any insights at all on this

• **If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• Thanks @Ashleigh I brought that conversation in to the Dojo Day board for better attention.

• Thank you @DaniBoy !

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• Jaketh13
    Jaketh13 Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@Ashleigh it looks like Domo is aware of an issue that looks like this from yesterday: https://status.domo.com/

It was identified as a Google issue which Google was tracking here: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/144720108

If you are still having issues today, it may be a good idea to open a ticket with support so that they can look into your particular case.

Thanks,
    Jake
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thank you @Jaketh13 The issue will happen and then I just click run again and it works fine. Right not it isnt causing any major issues for me its just more inconvient I have to check that it updated each day. 

• Jaketh13
    Jaketh13 Domo Employee

@Ashleigh in that case, your issue may not have been resolved with Google's fixes. If you get any new errors after last night, I would check with Google to see why I'm hitting a rate limit intermittently and create a support ticket so that Domo can track users being affected by this as well.

Thanks,
    Jake
  • I reached out to my Domo rep on this issue and they said it's a known issue they're working through with Google but don't have an ETA yet. They did suggest the Google Analytics Enterprise connector if you needed an immediate resolution.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • RMahon
    RMahon Domo Employee

Hello,

I opened a support case directly with Domo for this.

Jarvis