Maintenance Indicator Cards - Bad Data Loads, etc.

Cartergan
Cartergan Contributor

I am curently tasked with creating a new dashboard in which we can monitor wether or not our data is updated and reliable or if we had an issue with loading the data into Domo. Currently I can only think of joining data with a calander to create a graph and see if any of the days are blank. 

I was wondering if anyone else has tried to accomplish this or something similar?

Best Answer

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓

There are dashboards already created for this called Domo Stats. If you look them up in the app store there should be several different ones based on data, people, and projects and tasks. You can also connect to the datasets from the data connector Domo Governance which gives you stats on everything you could possibly need for maintenance. 

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Answers

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓

There are dashboards already created for this called Domo Stats. If you look them up in the app store there should be several different ones based on data, people, and projects and tasks. You can also connect to the datasets from the data connector Domo Governance which gives you stats on everything you could possibly need for maintenance. 

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• Cartergan
    Cartergan Contributor

Thank you! This is exactly what I needed. 

This discussion has been closed.