Can we have a connector with different data set that return different data structure

hi,

We are trying to create a Custome connnector for a website through API. Can we have a connector with different data set that return different data structure.

Thanks

Comments

• Rich
    Rich Domo Employee

Hi,

I think you are asking if a single custom connector could be established to create multiple datasets of different schemas. Perhaps another way of saying that is can a single connector be created to configured multiple reports with different schemas for each report. If that is your question then yes!

Over at Developer.Domo.com we have an entire walkthrough on how to create your own custom connector - you've probably found that already. Here is the section of that walkthrough that describes how to create mutliple reports from a single connector: here

You'll be able to define multiple reports with those instructions.

If I misunderstood your question, please let me know.

Thanks

• Hi Rich,

Thanks for your reply. You understood your question as i tried to explain.

I gone through the link and created the custom connector using the example in "USGS". I had created "Reports", when i am running the script by selecting different reports it is updating the same dataset in DOMO. I like to create different datasets for the selection of different reports. If you can provide any example it will be helpful.