Card building question no longer appearing after edits?

Just wondering if there's a known issue with questions being posted in the Dojo Community after an edit is made? This happened a while ago but I just reposted, figured I did somethign wrong, but it seems to have just happened again so figured I'd post.

Submitted a question today at 4:10pm (Hide Series from the Legend when NOT null), made an edit to it by adding the image inline and removing the image download option, and now the card is not appearing in the Card Building thread?

The URl is https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Card-Building/Hide-Series-from-the-Legend-when-NOT-null/td-p/28045, which is still active but I no longer see it in the thread. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 4.52.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-30 at 4.52.22 PM.png

Comments

• Is anyone able to help out with this request?

• Maxamillioo
    Maxamillioo Domo Employee

Hi John,

We aren't aware of any widespread issues, no. I spoke with someone here in Support and it looks like they were able to catch this specific issue and get it fixed with collaboration from our DOJO team. Your post is now showing in the thread as expected.

Thanks,

Maxwell Isley

Technical Advisor 

Maxwell

Dojo User
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"