Domo Meetup Groups

pliu
pliu Contributor

Does Domo Marketing team have plan to sponsor local Meetup Groups? If the answer is YES, please provide the porgram details and contact info.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".

Comments

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor

Thanks for bringing this up; this was something that had been mentioned at Domopalooza as well and I was definitely curious about it as well, since I met several fellow Portlanders while there :).

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • Pliu,

We just launched the community and the Expert VIP program is evolving. There isn't any specific information I can share at this time. I will keep the community informed and in particular the Dojo VIPs of plans and events as available.

Thanks and regards,

Dani

• nalbright
    nalbright Contributor

Thanks for sharing; I look forward to hearing more as more information is available.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • pliu
    pliu Contributor

One key factor that will make the Local Meetup Groups successfully is the availability of a Domo instance to Meetup organizers/presenters during the Meetup sessions. Hope this will be included in Domo's sponsorship offerings.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".