copied or duplicated card permissions

When I copy (move/copy) or duplicate a card, will it always keep the same permissions as the card I'm copying or duplicating from? It appears this is the case, I just want to confirm.

Best Answer

• dax22
    dax22 Member
    Answer ✓

@MarisaFelton,

Using the Move/Copy feature will keep all details about the original card in subsequent copies. All users who have been shared on the original and all configuration will be copied to the new copies. Additionally, any edits completed on any one copy of the card will affect all other copies of that same card.

Choosing to Duplicate a card creates a completely independent copy of the original card. The user who creates that duplicate will be the owner of the new card and the only user with access until the user shares the duplicate with other users.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Dax Gibb

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @MarisaFelton out?

Thanks!

• dax22
    dax22 Member
    Answer ✓

@MarisaFelton,

Using the Move/Copy feature will keep all details about the original card in subsequent copies. All users who have been shared on the original and all configuration will be copied to the new copies. Additionally, any edits completed on any one copy of the card will affect all other copies of that same card.

Choosing to Duplicate a card creates a completely independent copy of the original card. The user who creates that duplicate will be the owner of the new card and the only user with access until the user shares the duplicate with other users.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Dax Gibb

• @MarisaFelton, did @dax22's reply help you out?

This discussion has been closed.