Is there a way to import org data or is it manual setup only?

I want to create and populate the org chart in Domo but I don't want to have to maintain this manually.  Is there a way to automate this via connector or data source?

Please give me a thumbs up or mark as solution if this helped thanks! @anotherdatageek

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @anotherdatageek with their question?

Thanks!

• Thank you for your question. Currently, setting up organizational data in Domo is a manual process. This suggestion would make a great enhancement request to our Development team. Can you provide us with more details about the organizational data you would like to import and have available in Domo?

Thank you,

Andrew N.

Domo Support

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@anotherdatageek, can you answer andrewnemrow's follow-up question to better assist you? 

• Ideally I would like to me able to connect to our HR system, which in our case is SuccessFactors and bring in org chart and contact data (email, phone, Viber, etc..) 

Please give me a thumbs up or mark as solution if this helped thanks! @anotherdatageek
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@andrewnemrow, tagging you in case you haven't seen anotherdatageek's response. 

• This looks to me like you want a Custom Data Connector rather than importing Profile information into Domo. Your company is able to do this by navigating to developer.domo.com and creating a Custom Data Connector. This page will give you instructions to get started. If you have problems creating the connector you need, then please open a Support ticket by emailing support@domo.com and giving details on the problem.

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@anotherdatageek, tagging you in case you haven't seen andrewnemrow's latest response. 

• Did you ever figure out a way to do this?