Filters not displaying all data present in the dataset used.

I have a dataset which is used for cards, when filtered by dropdown cards, even though the value exists in the dataset under same column, the filter is not working on all rows, even though the data seem to be existing in the dataset and working for other columns in the same row.

What could be wrong here?

The below have been checked.
—>the dropdown cards are interactive to all the cards in the dashboards (as other col values are displayed other cards)
—>column names are same for all rows however one row is displayed and the other didn't
—>no filters are applied within the card

Answers

• The only time a filter wouldn't apply to specific rows would be if PDP has been applied. Also check that the values are matching for row excluded and filter value applied. Ensure that no filter exceptions exist for that card on the dashboard and that the filter field matches exactly the field on the card.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• @ColemenWilson Thank you for your response. The problem is not with PDP here.

The value matches exactly with the value in the dataset. The filter displays values from other columns in the same row, but not for this column. It does, however, display values for this column in other rows.

• Could you provide a screen recording or screenshot of what is happening? I am having trouble understanding the issue you are having.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• @ColemenWilson Can we have a quick call so that I can screenshare and tell?