Highlight Filter Functionality

Dear All

I want to know wether DOMO has highlight filter feature ? When you choose spesific item via filter, rather than only showing the items that you are filtering and removing the other items not included in the filter, instead they keep all of the item, but highlight the item that you filter.

PFA the screenshot.

Please response asap.

Thanks!

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    edited October 9

Multi-select filter cards will show filter selections without removing the remaining values. Drop-down filter cards will also keep remaining values with multiple selections. Now, if you have multiple filters on a page, the only way to keep sub-category values in a second filter would be to turn off filter interactions between the filters.

Filter exceptions:

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• ggenovese
    ggenovese Contributor

Highlighting doesn't work on all card types unfortunately. You can see in my screenshot below when I hover over "Friday" in my upper left table card, it highlights the Friday bar on the bar chart but not on the other table card.

Another approach would be to use a variable, where the variable selection would highlight a row in a table via a beast mode and color rules. Essentially, your beast mode would be: CASE WHEN Sub-Category = varSubCategory THEN 1 END

Then you would set a up color rule to highlight where your beast mode =1