Can a Social User receive Scheduled report?

We have registered a group of social users, but these users never used/registered from the invitation link. Can they still receive scheduled reports? I'm encountering an issue where these users receive the report e-mail but with cards marked as "Private DataSet". The PDP was implemented correctly, and the social user group was added to the dataset.

If you found this post helpful, please use 💡/💖/👍/😊 below! If it solved your problem, don't forget to accept the answer.

Best Answers

• ggenovese
    ggenovese Contributor
    edited September 27 Answer ✓

Looking at this other thread, it seems the solution was sharing the card with the users receiving the scheduled report, can you give that a try and see if that works for you? https://community-forums.domo.com/main/discussion/66431/scheduled-reports-permissions-pdp

• ColemenWilson
    edited September 26 Answer ✓

Yes, social users can receive scheduled reports. Additionally, you can adjust your settings so that anyone can receive scheduled reports whether they are users in Domo or not. Make sure the page is shared with the group. Sometimes you need to reshare the page with the group a second time, that usually does the trick. Let me know if you are still having issues.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ggenovese
    ggenovese Contributor
    edited September 27 Answer ✓

Looking at this other thread, it seems the solution was sharing the card with the users receiving the scheduled report, can you give that a try and see if that works for you? https://community-forums.domo.com/main/discussion/66431/scheduled-reports-permissions-pdp

• ColemenWilson
    edited September 26 Answer ✓

Yes, social users can receive scheduled reports. Additionally, you can adjust your settings so that anyone can receive scheduled reports whether they are users in Domo or not. Make sure the page is shared with the group. Sometimes you need to reshare the page with the group a second time, that usually does the trick. Let me know if you are still having issues.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above