Unable to see Forms on Appstudio

In the app studio, I am unable see the 'forms' option. But I see a form builder app in the appstore. So, does form come by default with App Studio or is it an add on feature?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

An app in App Studio is a compilation of cards with easy to use styles and "fanciness". Okay, I made up that word…fancy-ness. Some cards may be tables, charts, bricks, etc. The "forms" you see in the AppStore can be used to create cards, which can be added in App Studio.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@SameerSarnad From what I understand, Forms are not automatically enabled in your instance with App Studio. I'd suggest reaching out to your CSM or using the Form Brick in the AppStore.

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

An app in App Studio is a compilation of cards with easy to use styles and "fanciness". Okay, I made up that word…fancy-ness. Some cards may be tables, charts, bricks, etc. The "forms" you see in the AppStore can be used to create cards, which can be added in App Studio.

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@SameerSarnad From what I understand, Forms are not automatically enabled in your instance with App Studio. I'd suggest reaching out to your CSM or using the Form Brick in the AppStore.